Schedule an Appointment:
We are the only practice in the area that allows and encourages patients to schedule their own appointment (not just request one) online. Only enrolled patients may use this service. If you are a first time users, please review all of the information on this page before scheduling. After reviewing the information, just click on the following icon to get started
- We ask that only patients who are fully enrolled in our practice use this service.
- You must set up an account the first time you use this service. It should take just a minute or two. Once you are "registered" you only need your user name and password for subsequent use of appointmentquest.
- At the end of your initial setup, you will be offered a chance to set a new password. We encourage you to change the system assigned password to something you can easily remember.
- At the end, you may request confirmation of your appointment. Please leave this box 'checked' as it will allow our office to assure that we will have enough time to attend to your needs.
- If you do not see a time you like, just give us a call at 418-6310.
This system will automatically generate an appointment email reminder, should you wish. Of course you may also email us or simply call the office to schedule an appointment.