Welcome to Your Medical Home !
Thank you for your interest in YourMedicalHome, an innovative Model of Primary Care.
Our pledge to you is not complicated. We will treat you as we would want our own family members treated.
Please be aware. Our Practice Model does differ from what we call “Usual Care”. “Usual Care” is increasingly identified with large buildings, well utilized waiting rooms, difficult access, rushed visits and harried physicians; an institutional, treadmill, take a number atmosphere. We have built a different model with a different focus, you and your needs. A Model that encourages and values communication, and recognizes the value of coupling Access and Continuity, whether in the office, hospital or your home. Our providers seek to partner with patients who wish to take an active role in their health, and who believe that prevention is critical. We invite you to come along.
Our website is meant to be a helpful resource for you, whether or not you are a current patient, and to impress upon all our enthusiasm for, and dedication to, the re-emergence of a Model of Care that embraces Old Fashioned Personal Commitment and Caring, coupled with the best of Modern Day Primary Care.
Please feel free to click on the following links for more information.
- INTRODUCE our Providers, Model of Care and Policies for those who may wish to enroll.
- INTERACT in the manner of your choosing: ask a question, make a request, request or schedule your own appointment or take care of a balance by phone, E-mail or online.
- COMMUNICATE current information of interest, frequently asked questions, survey results.
- INFORM & EDUCATE through links to reputable health information and tools.
- INSPIRE & MOTIVATE through information and resources that we hope will interest and inform, provoke thought and challenge you.
- SUPPORT & ENCOURAGE Professionals who may be interested in a new Model of Care.
After all, we are, in fact, guests in YOUR lives. We see this as an honor and a privilege. It would be a privilege to be of service to you and your family.